Monday, April 23, 2018

SSB: My Thoughts

Think about getting to play in the dirt your whole life, My grandfather Jerry told me that almost 2 weeks before he passed and ever since then when I work that is all I think about. Therefore to me I do not ever have to work because I often think of it as playing in the dirt.

The senior seminar board helped me in many ways, I have never really gotten up in front of people like that and presented something. At first I was nervous but then I just realized that I needed to just get up there and talk and do my best so I did. I think one thing that I really thought was a positive for me is that I didnt lock up and get nervous during the presentation, I was comfortable and laid back to the point where I could just talk.

I also think another thing that I thought was positive to me was that I maintained good speaking skills and eye contact, I personally have never really been good at that but I was during my presentation. I think the eye contact and good speaking helped my grade out a lot and made people like my presentation.

To conclude I can really say that this presentation and project has helped me for the future and for myself in life. Once I realized that if I just went up there and talked then everything would be fine. I was happy with my presentation and I hope you were, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment