Monday, April 23, 2018

Reflection on senior year

Looking back now it really seems like the first day of school was just a few days ago, This year has flew by but I couldn´t be happier for myself for the friendships I have made this year and years before. This school has a special place in my heart and I am very thankful for all of my classmates and teachers for helping me this far.

Most people don´t enjoy school, but everyday since football has ended this year I have gotten out of school at 11:35 and went to work. Throughout that time I have realized and understood what my elders and others have told me about how I will miss it. Getting out of school everyday and going to work is not fun, your not with your friends cutting up in class or something. I cherish the memories I have made this year they have been fun, I have enjoyed every bit of my senior year, If I could id go back and try a little harder but oh well. I have enjoyed my last year here at BHS, it has been fun.

I would have to say the most positive thing to me this senior year would have to be my football career, sometime last year I had a thought about quitting football because ¨I didnt like it¨ I would say that a lot, but really I was just tired and did not want to do the hard work. I had some talks and everything and I decided to stay in football, and looking back on it now I am very happy I chose to stick with it, Football has helped me become stronger physically and mentally. I thank my coaches and team members for talking to me and keeping me in the game that I loved, not only for the games but for the friendships and for teaching me self discipline.

To conclude, I would like to thank everyone for one of the Best years at batesville, I cherish every memory made and cannot wait to look back one day and laugh at all of them, this school has a very big place in my hear as well as the teachers and my classmates.




No comments:

Post a Comment