Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Government shutdown blog post 4

The government shut down is like a big argument being settled by just shutting everything down to me. Yes I think it is helpful, instead of just arguing the whole time and not coming up with a conclusion or an answer it is healthy for our government to just shut down for a few days.

We have had a lot of government shutdowns in the last few months but I do think it is for the better, they haven't been for long but it has resulted in good results.  Most of the reason we have been having government shutdowns are because the people in the White House can't come up with a resolution or solve the problem without an argument or simple agreement on an answer. 

I honestly believe that if we can get them to start agreeing on resolving things easier than they have been without arguments and not agreeing on an answer then we will not have as many government shutdowns. The shutdowns are for the better I think, but I may be wrong. All in all if we can start agreeing on answers then we won't have government shutdowns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment