Sunday, September 17, 2017

Thinking is good, having thoughts and enough time to develop them are good as well. I believe it's a good idea to think and have time to thoroughly take time to think.

Two hours weekly is said to be the best and most efficient time to take to think, you need to take time to think weekly without any other distractions. I have evidence from text that states my reasoning. "just thinking with no distractions for two hours a week. I think a great thinking spot for my self or my self would be in my truck or in my house, up in my room. Just because I can get peace and quietness there from everything. 
Throughout those two hours I would think about a lot of stuff, things such as weekly problems or things I'm dealing With that week. It said in the text that Einstein took two hours weekly for thinking and that's what might have lead to his brilliance. 
Maybe taking an hour or two hours a week to just sit and think would help with all of my worries or problems or school work problems or just anything in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment